December 20, 2006

Are You Pansies Going To Watch This Manly Movie?

I can not believe I almost forgot what tonight is.

I received the following email earlier and all I can say is I'm PUMPED to go watch this!

Which of you pansies are going to see this manly movie tonight???

The greatest underdog story of our time is back for one final round.

Tonight.

Wednesday.

December 20th.

National Amusements XXXXXXX XXXXX Cineplex.

Sylvester Stallone is….


ROCKY BALBOA



Which one of you pansies is going to join me in watching this manly movie?

Need more convincing? If you do you are a bitch, but here is the trailer anyway:



I would like to order tickets as soon as possible so please respond ASAP.


I hope that email got you as psyched as it got me. Just in case you are retarded and don't know who Rocky is or why you should love him, here are a few more links to help you out:

All 6 Great Fights From The Rocky Series

Rocky's Toughest Opponents

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home