May 16, 2005

Buy VIAGRA: The Dildo Rocking Chair

I'm sick of begging for money from you working folk. So in order to finance my life of leisure, I have decided to also provide you guys with various services. The first of such services will be to offer you a place to buy some viagra. Don't worry you don't need a prescription, you fill out an online survey and a doctor writes you a prescription right over the internet (some racket they got going eh?) So click here to buy some viagra.

However I understand that many of you don't like to take pills, so I found another solution; The Dildo Rocking Chair. Instead of worrying about your performance, just bust this bad boy out the closet and bam your partner can have a blast regardless of the state of your hum.
Click the thumb below to see the chair in action...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us(Via DSF)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

34/m/Texas,
yeah i really like that Rocking chair...with the Dildo....mmm hmmm mmm, i think im gona order 1 for myself...i mean for my girl.....i mean for a friend of mine.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home