June 03, 2005

I've Seen The Donald's Wife, Melania Knauss, Naked!

The NY Daily News is reporting that: The "Trump wedding photos" you didn't see. Sources say that, days before The Donald's wedding, several friends of the couple received mysterious envelopes containing nude photos of bride-to-be Melania Knauss - "both solo and in Sapphic embrace."
FULL STORY

In an effort to help out society, I have tracked down these photos. After staring at them for a while, I think it's her. What do you think?

Melania Knauss Naked 1
Melania Knauss Naked 2


Click the links above and compare it to this actual picture:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well thank god ther not together still she deserves better than trump

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She deserves a big Black Cock, in her anal.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT EVEN CLOSE---SUPER BAD TOUCH UP JOB --PLEASE---

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Manny said...

http://www.gawker.com/news/culture/donald-trump/donald-gives-melania-a-modest-gift-107117.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home