July 29, 2005

Tara Reid Has a Fat Ass, Paris Has Bad Feet and Mischa Barton Has A Nipple

Well boys and girls, I'm officially back from my little trip and here to entertain you while you toll pointlessly away at work.

I've caught up on a lil internet as well as the latest episode of Entourage (Drama and that golf club was hysterical!) As I was sifting through the latest papparazzi pics I noticed a few things. First of all Tara Reid has a fat ass. I won't comment on her inebriated condition because no one really cares or expects anything less from her. Further I'm not really one to talk as I spend several of my few waking hours in a drunken stupor.

Second observation, Paris Hilton has some busted ass feet.

Finally there is a Mischa Barton nipple slip that doesn't really fit in with this post but I was too lazy to make 2 posts so here's the link to that...

These pictures were taken a few days ago in St. Tropez.

Image Hosted by Imagehigh.net
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

THIS JUST IN!!! More pics from the same night including Tara Reid Upskirts!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL GALLERY


Image Hosted by Imagehigh.net

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

24 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm. reminds me of grandma. thats hot

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hot, you're NOT!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara Reid is the bottom of the celebrity scummy-looking barrel. I wouldn't bang her if she found me incredibly attractive, wanted to do ATM and offered to buy me an expensive sports car.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guy looks like hes fingering the bottle

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah like none of you wouldnt hit that. Hell your all probably sitting in your mom's basement with the picture downloaded to your PSP jacking off in between games of "Dork Invaders"

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so?

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it just looks like we're all one person talking to ourselves

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would still fuck her i the ass without a condom =)

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad they didn't let you field more question on Don and Mike Show.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

manny your weird.

-rk

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like dude, how old is she ???

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you wouldn't fuck either one of those girls you're gay or far too picky

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, that last guy who blogged in sounds like the coolest,most awsome guy in the world!i wish i knew him!

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posted by Wiggysan.com:

WOW, from A.P & looking hot to having an ass the size of a cow.

weird.

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SKY HIGH IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are n00bs. Like you can't tell it's a fake.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Tara Ried is very very hot, and just has been seen in a bad light. Nobody would look good when some jerk snaps a shot of them at their worst. She is one of the prettiest girls ever, and I hope these pictures, like the one with the boob scars, and the ass sticking out don't impact negatively on her career and life, as she seems to be a real fine lady!

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've met Tara Reid. She has leather for skin (it's even scaley), her breath smells of vomit and cigarettes, and if you listen closely, you may hear the organ grinder playing in her head.

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tossed salad anyone?

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah it would be a real tragedy if her boob scars impacted negatively on her career and life. Dear god, anything but that.

 
At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Hilton uses her heinous feet on Reid heinous ass? Visualize if you will, the reek, gentlemen.

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how paris is like "look at HER making a total ass of herself ha ha its not me for a change" i do like the rolli chrono too. it looks like she is griting her teeth to try and sober up,man is she fucked up.

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um... yeah... I'd still fuck her and so would anyone here, even all of you that said you wouldn't, if she came on to you you're pants would be off in 5 seconds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home