November 08, 2005

Pimp My: Police Car

Jalopnik is reporting: German tuning house, TechArt along with a Germany-wide association of business and community leaders is promoting safe tuning by building a Porsche 911 Police Cruiser decked out with a package of speed and aerodynamics toys. FULL STORY

Europe is so much cooler than America. How awesome is it that the Germans patrol the Autobahn in a tricked out Porsche! One of the minor problems associated with not working for a living is its hard to afford a tricked out German whip. I have to settle by keeping mine stock. I have 16-inch rims for Gods sake! What self respecting man of leisure drives around on 16 inch stock rims??? So please keep those donations coming so I can upgrade my whip because if you don't support my ass I might have to be a working stiff like you...

Read More Here (If you read German)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed this one like always thanks Manny :)

Taking about tech then i have this Amazing Desktop & Laptop 2 In 1 link to share hope you like it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home