December 22, 2005

Jessica Alba Goes Greek In Agent Provocateur

It seems Ms. Alba gets her keen fashion sense by copying the stylish of all stylish people, old Greek men. As you can see from the pic below Jessica is rocking a Greek fisherman hat. This hot headgear is the latest trend for people in the know and it was all started by this grumpy old man better known as Big G. All I have to say is Big G has some serious fashion foresight as it's taken about 50 years for the rest of us to discover how hot this hat really is...

image hosted by ImageVenue.com

These pics of Alba in Greek fisherman gear were taken as she was shopping for sexy lingerie at Agent Provocateur in SoHo. Let me tell you guys, I walked in there once and it was amazing! The sales staff are all hot chicks wearing flimsy smocks with the top buttons open exposing the sexy underthings the store sells. What a great idea for a store, I'm sure they make a killing off suckers like me. When I walked in there a busty blond runs up to me with half her bra sticking out as well as thigh highs with visible garters. I started drooling and couldn't speak, she asks me if I needed some help; all I could do was nod and next thing I know I'm ringing up $350 in lingerie...




Previously: Jessica Alba @ Rolling Stone summer issue (HQs)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home