December 14, 2005

When Jenny Met Santa...

This is an old pictorial from the December 1998 issue of Playboy that features Jenny McCarthy on Santa's lap, telling him what she wants for Christmas.

I bet jolly old St. Nick was happy with this little girl crawling all over him. Do you think Santa gave her a present to play with?





ALSO: Nicky Hilton Pokies After Giving Santa Her Christmas List.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

13 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I love her. She helped me jerk off SOOOO many times as a teen

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God she is such a gift.....beautiful

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the pic where shes about to bit santas cookie. def one of the best

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The old guy playing santa had a heart attack later that day after the shoot ! Jenny mentioned this in a documentary. Dont remember if he actually died. Was probably jacking himself off hard after the shoot.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hats Off Mr Manny.Another Great post Loved it.Tho the pics Quality is not that good but still Worth checking out :)

Unforgettable Monica Leigh [Very Hot] She is perfect 10 lovely set of her's.

Very Sexy Scheila Carvalho [HOT] If you are missing Beach then this is a Must See!

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny is my favorite, thanks for posting. I use to jack off to her pictures back in the day, and I looking at these are bring memories back. I may have to whack one off for the old times!

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fernanda Paes Leme Is An Brizilian CyberGirl [Very Hot] Amazing BABE!

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED THIS WOMAN SO MUCH AND MY TEEN YEARS WERE ALSO PRETTY MUCH DEDICATED TO JENNY, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS PICTORIAL...I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL ISSUE (FROM 96, NOT 98)...AND IT'S IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE I MUST SAY.....IS THAT NEW STRAIGHT-TO-VIDEO MOVIE WITH HER ANY GOOD?

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have this issue!

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have this too...my first ever porn mag

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

secondo me babbo natale se la voleva fare in tutte le maniere, si รจ trattenuto per le foto ma dietro le quinte......gli ha fatto vedere la renna con tutto il carro

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please re-upload, one of them is missing the large image.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should have had an adult dog present for these photo shoots... but i guess it would have been a bad idea. i can see it now: she's on her hands and knees playing with the puppies, flirting with santa.. and this big ol' bull dog smells that pussy, gets a raging hardon, and mounts her pretty little ass right then and there. fucks the shit out of her, while everyone just lets it happen lol man, that's be the greatest photo set ever.

pounding her "doggy"style from behind, biting onto her hair, while she begs someone to stop it. everyone would probably just watch and laugh lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home