January 10, 2006

Britney Spears In Her Trashy Bra-Less Glory, Again

I guess Britneys mommy nipples just hate being constrained because these bra-less shots of her in all her trashy glory just keep popping up.

The pictures below are of Britney out and about in Vegas. As I look at the first pic of her in a wife-beater, breasts a' sagging, with her bad tattoo showing, I realize K-fed isn't really scheming on Britney after all but rather has found his true soul-mate.

Previously: K-Fed - PopoZao

image hosting by imagevenue.com

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see that a boob specialist will be getting a call REAL soon!!!!

Baby sucked too hard!!!!

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. :)

Sexy Babe Sabrina [Hot]Lovely Blond.Stripping In Red!


Chicks Nude In Snow [Very Sexy]Two very hot girls playing besides fire in snow :)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Perplexio said...

I totally miss hot Britney.

I fear (and I hope I'm wrong) the world may never see the likes of Hot Britney again.

I guess you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does her shirt say "Rehab" on it??

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well, I guess her body finally matches her face...

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roberta Calendar 2006 [Hot] Very Hot Girls All Oiled UP!

Met Art In 2006 [New SEXY] A MUST SEE :)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Chris Nagy said...

I can't believe even four years ago I wanted to tap that. Hold on...I think I vomited a little

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let her live her life. its not her job to be a sex symbol for you.

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find it stupid to speaking trush about women who get body changed by pregnancy - that's something very natural and you men can be happy that you will never have to worry about that bullshit

all in all you are the ones who has the fun and the women carries your babies and after that you talk shit abut them when they are not like 16 years old girls anymore

as if men would look in their late 20th better, most of them get big bell and look lived up

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Ok. First of all WTF is all the gossip about? She's at the mall... looks like shit... has crap written on her shirt... and she's gained real weight?

Well let's just see... Everyone that comments on the ccelebrities having the money and time to look better than god are rediculous. If I was stinking ritch and never losing money by shopping. I'd be fat.. unhigenic... and wear crappy, dirty clothes. Fuck! Iwish I could look like that and still make a cover story.

So now that she has lured you in with her teeny bopper "Hit me one more time" she has turned the table and made you realize that girls can fuck men over too! We are just better than you at it!

Sorry losers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home