The Save Manny Page Six Guide: Princess Madeleine
According to today's Page Six: Swedish Princess Madeleine, 23, caused a mini-scandal back in 2002 when a Swedish Web site published pictures of her ample cleavage spilling out of a dangerously low-cut dress at a Nobel Prize gala in Oslo. Lawyers for her peeved papa, King Carl Gustaf, allegedly strong-armed the site into taking down the photos. FULL STORY
I Love Page Six! As far as I'm concerned, it's the only NY news source worth reading (especially above that crap paper the NY Times). So I'm reading the above story today and realize that Page Six needs an online guide. So here it is, when there is something on Page Six that needs further research (or illustration) I will be doing that for you since you guys are stuck at work.
Here is the above mentioned 2002 pic and I don't see what the King was so worked up about, it's not like it was Scarlett's Golden Globe dress or anything...
Click the thumb below for the full size image.


1 Comments:
Not in Olso, in Stockholm, Sweden..
Post a Comment
<< Home