February 01, 2006

Fire Me From The Home Depot!

My name is James and I have worked for the Home Depot for the past 3 years, most recently as a Department Manager. I currently have no game plan for my life. I do not have another job lined up. My bills still keep coming in, I’m in debt beyond belief, and I have absolutely no saving/family to rely on. I cannot afford to lose my job. While in school I was hoping by the time I graduate that I would have a credible reference. However if someone wins this auction and I do have to quit/get fired I will not be able to use Home Depot as a reference.

I don't know if this guy is a fan of the site but I hope I played some role in making him do this.
I salute you James, you are truly living the Save Manny Lifestyle...

image hosting by ImageVenue.com

CLICK HERE TO SEE HIS EBAY AD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gone!

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what happened to this dude. Did ebay pull it?? I saw he was up like 1600 yesterday....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home