POA: Lisa Marie Scott
I attended law school for about one semester before realizing that it wasn’t for me. I don’t regret trying law school, though, because it made me realize the importance of doing something you truly enjoy, and I knew that I wouldn’t enjoy being a lawyer. FULL BIO
I thank Lisa Marie Scott for living the SaveManny lifestyle and not being another stupid attorney but a smoking hot model. If it weren't for her excellent career choice, we wouldn't have these lovely photos below...













Previous POA


8 Comments:
ooofa
Yowza... so very, very HOT.
Nice pick for POA.
olálá
I remember her first Playboy shoot. She's still smokin' hot.
this girl is a PRO at posing !
brillianthustle.blogspot.com
come see vida guerra
WOW Lisa sure is a HOTTIE! *smile*
Thansk a lot Mr Manny.
One More From me *wink*
Mystique Babe Of The Year 2006 [Must See]
Enjoy :)
FREE pics of Lisa
http://img3045.imagevenue.com/lms.html
Yea, I met her once at a convention.....Lisa Marie is sweet and really nice in person too....She let my buddy take a picture of us together....
Post a Comment
<< Home