The World's Stupidest Invention
The Code M System is integrated into the basketball sneaker's heel and tongue. It can hold up to 100 songs, running on a 6-hour battery life. To transfer songs onto the system, just use the USB port on the side of the shoe. To listen to your music, use the included wireless headset, which picks up the music playing from your sneakers up to 30 feet away.
This has to be one of the stupidest ideas I have ever seen actually making it to production. If this thing can get made my idea for a tool that lets you easily open a dvd should get made (how annoying is that damn dvd plastic wrap!)
Via Attu


4 Comments:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=8740&catId=123
here you go manny, works perfect for cutting open cd wrap
Thank you.
I can't get the link to work. Whats the name of the product?
Regards,
Manny
#2995 i-SliceĀ® by pamperedchef, under kitchenware
Cut through a single sheet of paper, plastic wrap, plastic bags, CD and DVD packaging. Ceramic tip resists dulling, bending or breaking.
I'm so mad! Everytime I get a smart idea for something stupid someone's already beat me to it!
Post a Comment
<< Home