April 13, 2006

Tom Cruise Is A Really Really Good Actor



These pics of Tom Cruise and a pregnant Katie Holmes from a GQ shoot in the California desert convince me that Tom Cruise is a really really good actor. If I didn't know better I might actually believe he was straight and in love with Katie instead of being an asexual / half alien, who is taking part in a wicked scheme for world domination whose spawn will set events in motion that will end humanity as we know it...



Previously: Tom Cruise Really Pisses Me Off

UPDATE: The Nut Jub Plans On Eating Katie's Placenta (GROSS!!!)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. He actually looks taller than she is in these photos. I thought he was way shorter. Although she is wearing flat shoes, and maybe he's wearing stilts. You can't really tell.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Infidels1

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First photo's of baby cruise

http://babytomkat.blogspot.com/2006/04/world-exclusive-my-first-picture.html

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why no update for a long time? Manny you dead?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home