Borat's Bikini Beach Bash

The Ali G show is some of the funniest and most original comedy on television and Borat is by far the funniest character on the show. If you don't know who Borat is or how funny he can be just look at these pics of him hanging out on the beach in Cannes. He was at the Cannes film festival promoting The Borat Movie and made some time to hang on the beach with some bikini clad fans. In addition for those of you who have only seen the Ali G show on HBO in America, I've included a massive best of Borat compilation from the UK version of the show (which I think is funnier than it's American counter part.)







7 Comments:
IS GOOD!!!
It's not bad! I also recommend http://www.partyretard.com !
első fospunepa!
az mán tutter! ez a srácz egy igazi gyöxi!
lol
The video, it is funny...
this website over here, it is funny too http://bsornot.whipnet.net/videos
This is great , very funny ..USA
Post a Comment
<< Home