Housewives Deserve $134,121 In Salary
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A full-time stay-at-home mother would earn $134,121 a year if paid for all her work, an amount similar to a top U.S. ad executive, a marketing director or a judge, according to a study released on Wednesday. Full Story
Housewives are the original people of leisure. I, for the life of me, don't understand why some people look down on women who are honest about wanting to be housewives. Being a man of leisure I could easily transition into being a househusband. It is the ideal occupation for the leisure minded individual. Before I go on about the beauty of the lifestyle let me take a second to say that I'm not a sexist pig; a pig maybe but definitely not sexist.
I am a firm believer that a woman can do everything just as well as if not better than a man (except play pro sports, who the hell wants to watch that on tv?) What pisses me off is those super career driven women who are brain washed by society into thinking that being a successful working sucker makes you a successful person. They are bitter that they work for a living and blame it on men and non-working suckers instead of laying the blame where it properly belongs, on the workplace itself.
That said let me tell you why being a houseperson is a job that fits into my philosophy. First of all you get income without having to actually waste your time working for someone in a structured environment. With the cash-flow problem out of the way you get lots of a leisure persons most valuable asset, time. With all this time you can sleep, go to the gym, read, write, watch films, go out to lunch, have conversations, hang out cafes, smoke cigars and basically use your brain for yourself instead of leasing it to the man all day. All that for a few measly household chores like cooking, cleaning and fucking ???
I really don't see why anyone would not want this lifestyle! If there are any career minded hard working women out there willing to support my ass please holla.


2 Comments:
Straight up, Manny. Getting knocked up was the best thing that ever happenned to me because I always hated working. The chldren go to playschool and I read blogs and smoke marijuana all day long. It really does rule being a stay at home mother. Too bad you aren't a girl.
Hey cool, POV. Can I 'borrow' The Working Man is a Sucker
Post a Comment
<< Home