June 04, 2006

Paris Hilton's First Single Is Terrible

What K-Fed's PopoZao did for rap, Paris Hilton's first single is doing for female vocalist pop.

This is terrible, very terrible.

Warning NSFE (Not Safe For Ears)



Previously: Paris Hilton's Nip Slip Stars In Her New Music Video

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

71 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds horrible..but no different than all the other pop crap these days

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's deep like a schooner of beer.

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it.

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not terrible. Not at all. It sounds like Blondie.

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I don't think Blondie. It's like a soul-less ripoff of Gwen. Right down to intonation. But Gwen's everywomen qualities are sincere...but this, this is fake. It might take off for awhile, but it's not even cheesy enough (Britney) to get kitsch status.

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds good, didn't think I would say this, but it is nice to hear to. Not great music or a great voice but not bad. I mean KFed is so ridiculous but Paris is a different matter.

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds better than Shakira! That's what Eddie Deville says.

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that bad

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that bad. I actually kind of like it it.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! i like it too!not so good,but i like it:)

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a piece of crap... and i cant believe so many of you guys actually think she sounds 'good' or 'not that bad'

u guys all need a hearing aid

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at first i was like "am fealing this" then later on i was like "NO I DONT"

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a shame, because it's not even memorably terrible. Popozao was so mid-shatteringly catastrophic that it was great fun to sneak up on people and start blasting it, or to randomly spout lyrics on the subway. This? I just listened to it and I already can't remember anything about it. I'm highly disappointed.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehhh. The chorus is catchy. Like crabs.

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's such a gwen rip-off, it's not even funny...well, actually, it is kinda funny.

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...If yo close your eyes, it sounds just like Gwen Stefani.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it doesn't sound that bad. Not my type of music though, but its not that bad. Just can't stand that its Paris Hilton. Simply based on the fact that there is probably more talented people out there who can't get there foot in the door, just b/c people like her already have the hook ups.

Not like that piece of shit, dooche bag, K-Fed from tha streets of Malibu. Man that Papazoa was fuckin funny as hell.

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it doesn't sound that bad. Not my type of music though, but its not that bad. Just can't stand that its Paris Hilton. Simply based on the fact that there is probably more talented people out there who can't get there foot in the door, just b/c people like her already have the hook ups.

Not like that piece of shit, dooche bag, K-Fed from the streets of Malibu. Man that Papazoa was fuckin funny as hell.

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's bad, but not as terrible as I expected. The lyrics are laughable and her over-produced voice is pretty funny too. The real test would be hearing that song live (shudder!).

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UUUUUGH. To breathy, too little girly. It sounds like she says "give me real love gravy." Her music career will be over before it starts.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it!!! weeeeeeeeee *dances

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds good if you like the sound of a dog being sodomized and it's throat slit all at the same time.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg dont go here! plz! http://myspace.com/j0ey69

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure she got the deal because she's famous, but they wouldn't give her a deal if she was horrible. I don't dig the shallow reggae fusion, but it's catchy. It will be a summer hit, I guarantee it.

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it!!!

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a gun so i can shoot myself?

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HORRIBLE... Does anyone know how much doctored thats gotta be... She needs to stay in the porn business... wait she sucked at that too.... No pun intended :)~

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to bad

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a musical standpoint it's really not a bad song, but the fact that she has almost nothing to do with it other than saying the words makes it terrible. It's entirely some group of producer's creation with her voice digitally edited... so screw that

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something much more tasteful and worth your time…

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one knows about real music anymore, thinking crap like this is "good." This is a horrible song for a few reasons. 1) Soul-less voice. She sounds like she's singing to get paid. 2) The 1 guitar riff. I mean, at least most other bands have some sort of change in tune. Not "Bing, bing, bing, bing, bing, bing" the whole damn song. 3) Lyrics. They say nothing. I mean literally nothing. Happy birthday is more original.
Whatever happened to real music? Where are the bands like The Vogues, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Bands, The Temptations? There are no more innovations in pop music. It's a money-making formula, and the biggest reason I hate this song.

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my balls hurt .... bad

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't hate the playa hate the game

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can stomach the music. If she makes a vid where she's like, rolling around with her tits hanging out...

There's always the mute button.

Hang on... i think i might dub this over her BJ video. Now there's a music video people would watch.

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! She has done a fairly Nice JOB!!



Paris NUDE Pics Here



Enjoy :)

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not terrible, but like with any pop music, it's all production. I just wish she'd go away.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is singing in key so it not that she cant sing. It is either for you or it's not.

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh god... this is just worthless, dont get me wrong.. id still do her in the butt, but its just so bad! its kinda gwen-ish witha whole lot more bad singing and studio beats... worst hook ever!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not half bad nor half good - all it takes is a good beat, the right lyrics, and a tone to go with it. No incredible singing talent is necessary for this type of song, so it fits and works for her and this is the only kind of style of music she'll be able to sing. She won't hit the high notes like Mariah Carey or anything but it's decent/acceptable.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of Paris but I know this is surley good enough to be a single if it's marketed well. It's all in tune, partly because a computer can fix it...but I can't hear the differance. I think people just want this to be bad because it really isn't.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Paris Hilton with every ounce in my body, but this song could be a hit. Its different than the other song she did with that low budget rapper a couple years ago. Her voice sounds no different than Vanessa Carlton, Stacie Orrico, or Michelle Branch.

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will bomb faster then a Linsday Lohan album!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the song isn't immediately catchy. if you heard it and didn't know it was Paris, you'd probably change the station or just suffer through it waiting to hear a better song play after this one.

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it rocks. I used to want to pork her, but now I really really want to pork her! She sounds sexy. Ya, like Gwen stefani, but that's ok by me. Everybody sounds like somebody. I just wanna do her. Call me paris. Wink.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wasn't bad at all. It's not something I would ever listen to again but certainly not horrible.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not bad, but I think people are allowing their feelings towards Paris Hilton in general convince them that the song is worse than it actually is. Its actually pretty decent and if it is really her, she's got a better voice than I thought she would, but everybody's preconceived notions of her are probably fueling a lot of the dislike for this song.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truthfully it is about average for a teen-bop computer produced hyporcitical love song. Song by the biggest one they could find. But considering her Happy Birthday video her voice has to be highly produced and this would suck if she sang it live. But who sings live now a days except real bands?

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty good! Whata talking about Fools?

Paris Hilton is One hotass chick! And is very very famous, she's so cute , aww :D

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Doubt - Rock Steady Ripoff

It's bad. I won't even illegaly download it. Music industry is getting back at us by releasing this crap and others like: good charlotte, simple plan, gwen stephani, the olsen twins, lindsay lohan (she got some big ass titties)...

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no way in hell that is Paris Hilton singing. Sometimes poeple's singing voice is a little diferent than their talking voice, but not to the point that they sound like another superstar, which we will call Sven Mestoni*. lmfao Who does she think she's fooling??? She should just stick with the horror flicks!!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the UB40 song "Kingston Town".

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its definately not original a little cliche

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vic is a douchebag

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess she used a hell of a sound engineer. You get what you pay for.

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with a brand of product called "ANTARES". This is a brand that can be found in racks in professional/unprofessional recording studios. It is a single rackspace (1.75" tall by 19" wide)
and specializes in pitch correction. Its called AUTOTUNE folks, and 95% of anyone famous in the music industry has used it. It takes a shitty singer, and corrects the pitch of their voice by altering the signal from the mic, while the engineer tweaks certain things, and makes it sound fake. Just like Paris Hilton, the slutty (sexy) sellout. I saw her sex vid, it was hot, I've heard her music, it blows. If you like it, you're an idiot and a tool.

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THe last person above me is genius. Her voice sounds incredibly effects...lots of reverb...and yeah you can tell it has some sort of pitch adjuster on it.

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If one has enough money they can sing a song for everyone to listen to IF U want to.
As for Paris & showing body parts someone should tell her "Women are like Boats....Turn them upside down & they all look the same"
But, if that bobs her cork showing a tit now & then more power to her.
Well, it's better then that SHIT they call rap anyway

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

coulda been worse...

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad, but she's still a ditz!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well besides paris being ugly, this is a song all the teeny boppers will love. As for those of us with more distinguished taste in music will find it to be overly computerized and produced. Live she will be a joke, unless they pull an ashley and play the radio version as she lip sings. What a waste of radio time.

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just a rip off of every other annoying pop song. She'll be wallowing on the bottom again in no time. Just wait for her new sex tape to come out, she'll perform her "hit" single while on her back with her ankles by her ears.

 
At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an ok song, nothing terrible about it. I just hate the girl is all, a rich spoiled lil' brat.

Most of you hate it and think it's crap, that's alright, but some don't think the same way -- which doesn't give you the right to judge them.

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm... the song is the worst part, and it isn't even that bad... she sings it just fine... it actually sounds pretty good... I don't get what all the hype is for.

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...okay so we all r dissing paris's song cause she the one singing it but reli it not that bad and half the poeple saying it suxs probally cant even sing but yah she should have stuck to being a party girl singing just isnt her thing but good try paris

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming from the music majors prespective, this isnt such a bad sound. I think the sound is somewhat overproduced and would be interesting to hear live, but her vocals bring back the sounds of an earlier time, more like some have said with blondie.

As for Gwen Stephani...that is another story.

1. Congrats on teaching everyone how to spell bananas. Becides that, along with the rest of the 'pop' audience, her music is absolutely horrid.

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ears! They're bleeding!

I don't get why stars think they can do everything. What's so great about paris? All she has is a lot of money. She doesn't have any talent whatsoever.

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her voice is bland and has no range.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1: over produced sh*t
2: Paris is so annoying that when I see her smug smarmy pie-hole I want to drag her behind a chuck wagon with forty feet of barbed wire.
3: her music is as annoying as she is, and as shallow

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG LOOK AT THIS SHIT GUYS

http://phizun.com

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew...
Its been played so many times its
stupid
Its was cathcy at times in the begining but its just stupid now!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catchy**
Still hate it though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home