July 16, 2006

Does This Video Work???

Test: I can't get this to work. I think I have a codec issue. Can you guys watch this video?



Candid Amateur Video Of Vida Guerras's Ass

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

11 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can;t get it to play either. I even used GSpot to find the codec, and it said it was installed. Could be just a bad file all together.

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sound works but even the latest divx codec won't let the video show

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worked for me...
use CoreAVC codec:
coreavc.corecodec.org/download.html

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I discovered the video was encoded by a program called SUPER © I went and downloaded it.

When I installed Super(C)a shitload of other codecs were installed perhaps even some custom ones.

Afterwards I used Windows Media Player and was able to see the video of that sweet, sweet delicious hiney.

Whoever recorded this is sort of a perv hiding out in a wall or box that is part of a signing booth she is working at. Kind of creepy but I appreciate his efforts.

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope, doesn't work for me

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the fix. Worked for me.

http://mytechieself.blogspot.com/2005/12/howto-avi-file-and-avc1.html

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. Didnt know my link would cut off.
This is the fix

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger AvionarU said...

yep, the fix above worked for me too. but don't panic, the clip it's not a big deal...

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger caic said...

I can watch it. I have just installed the XP Codec Pack .

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Works just fine.
I used FFDSHOW

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy these 2 beauties 2 they are even hotter then Vida :)

Stunning Stacey Dash (New)


A J Bailey (New)

WOW!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home