The Worlds Largest Cruise Ship
This cruise ship weighs 160,000 tons, it is 1,112 feet long, 184 feet wide and it has 15 passenger decks holding 3,634 guests double-occupancy. Freedom of the Seas towers 208 feet tall, approximately the same height as two of the Statue of Liberty, placed head to toe.
This begs the question, Why??? I really don't get it. Don't get me wrong considering these amenities are on a boat they are impressive but if you want a casino go to Vegas, a water slide to Great Adventures, a gym to your local Sports Club. Take these things off the boat and they are pretty shitty. I'd rather fly to the a vacation spot or hang on a Yacht. I don't see the fascination of combining the two into mediocrity...
Going on a cruise is not a leisure type activity!











2 Comments:
Only thing that might even be half way interesting is trying to play miniture golf on the pitching deck of a ship. Whole new challenge there. Other than that I agree.
I have to tell you - the ship is awesome!!! After swearing my whole life that I'd never waste my time, was on the Freedom last week for my first ever cruise. Bars, sun, food, and no place you have to go is a great combination. One obsevation was concluded by myself and several other men - there is a disproportionate percentage on 15 - 45 year old females on the cruise who had great boob jobs, than the general population where I live -- and that's not a bad thing!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home