August 23, 2006

Face Of Jesus Seen In Baby Scan

WTF is wrong with people? Since when do random shadows in a sonogram constitute a miracle. What's worse is this crap actually gets mainstream media attention. I need to start a religion. I'll call it SaveMannyism. You donate a percentage of your earnings to me so I don't have to work for a living and in return I'll surf the Internet for trash to entertain you with while your at work supporting me...



Face Of Jesus Seen In Baby Scan

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More likely it's another dead baby rotting inside her.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...looks more like the grim reaper to me.

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks more like che

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the creepy girl from The Ring.

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy photoshop batman!
Could that be any more FAKE????????????????????????????/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home