October 15, 2006

The Ultimate Revenge On A Telemarketer

This might just be the best prank on a telemarketer I have ever heard. You need to listen to how bad this guy messes with the annoying telemarketer that calls him up...



Previously: Prank Phone Call Gone Wrong!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

28 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. That's all I can say.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only I could do that with a straight face. I'd so be laughing my ass off ... but damn ... what a great idea.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like to "Pull the Leg" on telemarketers by just compleltly wasting there time.. but O.M.G... this makes me feeling like i need to go back to the primeval ooze and Start all over again...

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now thats so funny stuff right there...

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not as funny as this one.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger MhaPhew said...

I love it

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger John said...

absolutely brilliant!

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bow* great job. i'm going to do the exact same

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't laughed so hard in a long, long time. Bloody brilliant!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's painfully annoying how these jackasses laugh throughout the call. It would be better without the laughtrack. Most of the PLA calls are better.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny is as funny does -

www.street-people.com
The online home for the homeless without the urine smll

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent this to so many people when I finished playing it for like the 3ed time. I thought I was bad though. I like to pretend i'm a loanly old woman who wants to talk to some one and pass the time. I think the longest time I had one on the phone is I think 15min.

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy can come to my house and answer my phone ANY TIME. What a riot.

 
At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... i loved it to hiliarious.

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so THATS what elvis is doing now!

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely Great

Sexy Jennifer Ellison

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent!

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being in the telemarketing business myself I think this is brilliant pure genius! I love it!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE delete the fake laughter I couldnt stand it! Its soooo bad

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is how the brits deal with em

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4334322158782708954&q=telemarketers

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The laghter isn't canned, fake or anything. This was recorded from the first airing of this clip from Tom Mabe on the Bob and Tom Show. I heard it live, and the laughing is genuine.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob and Tom are awful. The guy who just sucks up to Bob or Tom with all that laughing ruins everything every time. The show is terrible. Why are their mikes up so loud with that rehearsed fake laugh? The gag was great but the oaf ruined it.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is about a funny prank, that was laughed at genuinely when they heard it... not about their show, or your obvious comtempt for them "Anonymous"... if you'd put all of your jealous, evil efforts into something POSITIVE, who knows what could become of you! Get a life!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Starfriend said...

I just about fell out of my work chair from laughing so hard when I heard this. :)

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like others have said before...& it cant said enough the seemingly canned laughter in the background spoils the whole gag !

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! :)

Girls Having Fun Videos (WoW)

Beautiful GODdess Angel By Beauty (WoW)

Must See!

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG this was the best telemarketing prank EVER!!!!! next time i get a call from a telemarketer i am SOOO going to do that!!! hahaha oh my

 

Post a Comment

<< Home