November 06, 2006

Eva Green (New Bond Girl) In Arena Magazine

What was the hardest thing on set?
I would say everything. It’s not only the naked scenes. I surprised myself because it was not so hard, you know? I stopped being self-conscious and questioning myself. I wanted to be good in every scene. So, everything.


If that quote means she was naked in the film, I might just have to check it out even though I hate the thought of Daniel Craig as James Bond...



ALSO: Eva Green - GQ UK Magazine (December 2006)

Previously: Nelly Furtado - Arena Magazine (July 2006)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more Eva Green on:
http://www.robbscelebs.co.uk/noops540_18/noops_dreamers_eva_green_hdtv.html

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva Green NEW BOND GIRL

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GataPlus os melhores vídeos!
http://www.gataplus.blogspot.com

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Dreamers".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home