I Love Euro Music Videos!!!
I love euro music videos (EMVs)!
It was just wrong for It's All Gone Pete Tong, to mock my favorite genre of art with "Rise Again". Sure anyone old enough to appreciate tits is probably qualified to direct one but that doesn't mean they aren't entertaining.
A reader recently recommended one I've never heard of before: Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit. I've tracked it down and checked it out for you guys and just like most EMVs, it rocks!
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit
My favorite EMV of all time however is still Junior Jack - Stupid Disco:


3 Comments:
See, that's another reason why it's nice to live in Europe! :)
The topless beaches in the south being another one, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHRoBqSWdWE
This from junior jack have a little big difference!!Much better!;P
some one hasnt been to detroit before.
Post a Comment
<< Home