November 14, 2006

The Worlds Most Expensive Bottle Of Tequila



I love tequila!

The beauty of this sacred Mexican nectar is that in addition to getting you blasted, it doesn't put you to sleep. Tequila is one of the few spirits that acts as a stimulant and not a depressant. The problem with tequila is if you drink shit tequila you are going to wake up with your brain feeling like the nether regions of Tijuana whore after one of their famous donkey shows.

Being a man of leisure affords me the time to research and discover the difference between good and shit tequila. The main difference is what percent of the alcohol is distilled from agave. 100% agave tequila's are smooth and let you wake up feeling fine. The cheaper tequila's mixed the agave with fillers that make you feel like crap. I recommend my favorite 100% agave brand Don Julio, drank by people of leisure everywhere!



Tequila Ley .925, has just put out the worlds most expensive bottle of tequila. The 100% agave tequila was sold in a platinum bottle for a whopping $225,000! I haven't tried Tequila Ley yet but if you working suckers would start donating some more money, I could review it for you...



Previously: The World's Smallest Swimsuit Winner

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since Tequila is my favorite drink, I think we should both get donations so we can try it for the first time together! SLR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home