Miss USA Has Nothing On Miss Nevada
Shocking photos of a Miss USA contestant have come hot on the fashionable heels of a scandal that rocked reigning Miss USA Tara Conner.
The raunchy pics show Katie Rees, Miss Nevada 2007, exposing her breasts, passionately kissing other young women, and simulating oral sex with females and a male. Full Story
Guess what I found!
I really don't see what all the fuss is about. Is America really that shocked that college girls are sluts? Isn't the only motivation for going to college to drink and be merry with hot drunken coeds who love to flash their breasts and make out with their sorority sisters?
The people who are appalled by this behavior are probably the same people who make New Orleans, Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale and other spring break destinations so popular.
I think these Miss USA girls are simply doing with they are supposed to be doing, representing their country...
UPDATE: CLICK HERE FOR THE UNCENSORED PICS!!!
Previously: 1,971 Photos Of Hot College Coeds Touching









24 Comments:
1st and awesome
Link to uncensored pics? Anyone? Please?
Yea, where are the uncensored pictures?
I sure would like to put her head through some sheetrock.
nice...
What did you expect? She's Miss Nevada, which is like America's answer to Miss Amsterdam. While the rest of us were watching Saved by the Bell, she was probably huffing gas and learning what wouldn't fit in her Britney.
Can't wait to see her first porno. Baby arm...
Whoa, what!?
http://www.celebrityfox.com
I would like to shave her and apply my merkin.
ChrisChris
Anyone else notice how long her tongue is? She's got a free room at my house any time.
Merkin? Are there any Mike Vanderjagt fans in the house?
All you Ticketheads should know she just lost her crown because of these photos. But seriously, WHERE are the uncensored ones?
more photos are here:
http://www.dose.ca/celeb/story.html?id=f5dc15a4-1746-463c-aec2-ad8bae4f68bb&k=89937
She was only 17 when these photos were taken! Lapse in judgement so she says!
her tongue looks like an unfurled roll of carpet. Massive!
Uncensored here:
http://splashnewsonline.blogspot.com/2003/12/photos-that-stripped-ms-nevada-of-her.html
Has the "splash" logo embossed upon them but they are uncensored.
wow, they have already taken her crown away...
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/12/21/miss.nevada.ap/index.html
I think the dork in the red hat is Tony Romo....
I love my home state, and I love the girls even more. =)
At times like these I'm proud to be from Nevada, and I'm even more proud to have girls like her in the state. =)
"That dork in the red hat is the luckiest fag alive."
Haha, jealous much?
While you're sitting behind your computer whimpering, hes out partying with miss teens.
you should see the nudes i have of her from college
You know in NOrway, one of the misses was busted for being in porn. Aylar Lie. She is now more famous than any of the miss Norway winners have ever been. Cheers
Wouldn't you rather post the uncensored photos, with no red stars and no watermarks?
Check it out:
http://missnevadausa.blogspot.com/2006/12/uncensored-no-red-stars-no-watermarks.html
very cute.
btw, here are the pics of Paris Hilton getting lathered up in public...
Paris Showering on the Beach!
enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home