HELP - The Hardest Game I've Ever Played!
I stumbled onto this game called "Mystery's Riddle".
Are you ready for the challenge?
Just change the URL to get from level to level.
There are 50 levels to solve.
Look carefully for the clues, use ciphers to decode messages, search on Google, Wiki and elsewhere, and use your brain.
The answers are always in low-case letters or in numbers. Good luck!
You figure out how to get to the next level by changing the url at the top of the page. I have been staring at this thing for the last TWO HOURS and I'm only on level 3!!!
Please help me get to level 4!
I don't want to spoil levels 1 - 3 for anyone so only click read more if you don't care.
SPOILER ALERT AFTER "READ MORE"
Here is level 3.
Does anyone know the first name of the artist who sings a song with the following lyrics:
Earth land ,
should I dig a big hole ,
about six feet low ,
where you can hide yourself and never come back again.
I've searched for the lyrics and multiple variations of them but nothing comes up. Maybe this song is made up and they are looking for an answer like singer or musician but no answer along those lines works.
I think its a first name of a singer based on this clue found in the pages' code:
"Go home and explore. Use the first name."
I'm so stuck and frustrated, please help...



10 Comments:
http://www.mysterys-games.ch/riddle/raven.html
'home' refers to the site's homepage and there it says something about 'raven' and song previews. The song filename was Ugly_preview.wav
The letters for level four are all abbreviations for nucleobases that make up the "ladder steps" of DNA: Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine and Thymine. Adenine bonds with Thymine, Guanine with Cytosine. Maybe if you provide the corresponding chain?
http://www.mysterys-games.ch/riddle/winner.html
what better way to say I love you than a DNA-a-gram
http://www.thinkbiotech.com/DNA-o-gram/
http://www.mysterys-games.ch/riddle/excellent.html
There are terrific tools (like PGP and GPG) for encrypting your mail. If somebody along the way looks at the mail they can't understand it. But they do know you are sending encrypted mail to your pal.
The answer: encode your message into something innocent looking.
Your messages will be safe and nobody will know they're encrypted!
http://www.spammimic.com/index.shtml
Can someone kindly tell me what the fuck this has to do with pop culture, porn or hockey?
Thank-you.
Otis Rail
http://www.mysterys-games.ch/riddle/here.html
You can use this base64 sample decoder and encoder to:
Frend Czech links
Prague hotels,
Last minute Zajezdy
Akcie Bible
Tvorba www a optimalizace
Faktura a Logotip
Svatební salon
* Decode base64 strings (base64 string looks like YTM0NZomIzI2OTsmIzM0NTueYQ==)
* Decode a base64 encoded file (for example ICO files or files from MIME message)
* Convert source text data from several code pages and encode them to a base64 string or a file
http://www.motobit.com/util/base64-decoder-encoder.asp
I've gotten to Level 9.
Base 2?
Help!!!
01 = level1
02 = level2
03 = emoclew
04 = raven
05 = winner
06 = excellent
07 = here
08 = rome
09 = mix
10 = 011011010110100101111000
11 = joke
12 = mercury
13 = bulsara
14 = egypt
15 = pharao
16 = castle
17 = corfu
18 = achilleion
19 = paris
20 = capital
21 = hw
22 = housewives
23 = marccherry
24 = g
25 = garden
26 = eden
27 = identity
28 = conte
After these you need to have nextriddle/"clue".html ex. http://www.mysterys-games.ch/nextriddle/alexandria.html
29 = egypt
30 = alexandria
31 = mgo
32 = metalfumefever
33 = luna
34 = lunapark
35 = melbourne
36 = bmostt
37 = elbow
38 = blow
39 = alien
After these you need to have spaceship/"clue".html ex. http://www.mysterys-games.ch/spaceship/alien.html
40 = alien
41 = violence
42 = alert
43 = phronemophobia
44 = elevator
45 = 717
46 = 13
47 = title
48 = welldone
49 = triangularprism
50 = lien
End = theend
what do you think? http://public.fotki.com/morganathome/
Hmm.... what's the point of this mystery thing???
It makes almost no sense at all....
Thanks for the list of answers.
I'm curious what the rationale for each of the solutions is. EG, why is the answer to Base 3? Joke? And I converted Level 10 back to decimal... was there some connection to the colour of the text on the page there?
Post a Comment
<< Home