February 12, 2007

Mariah Carey's Fake Playboy Spread


Playboy magazine really pisses me off with their fake covers. How do they justify putting a POA on the cover that is not naked in the issue???

I downloaded a leaked copy of their March 2007 issue which has Mariah Carey on the cover. I excitedly scanned the index for the right page and was disappointed to only find the following pics with NO nudity!

What a shitty move Playboy. I'm officially starting a petition to bar Heff from putting chicks who keep their cloths on, on the cover. If you want to sign the petition, please leave a comment...

Hosted image Hosted image
Hosted imageHosted image


Previously: Mariah Carey In A See Through Top

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plus it sucks the way they hyped it. Carey poses in Playboy

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on that petition!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home