March 29, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Sana Bra Candids



Check out these candid shots of Lindsay Lohan running errands in LA, Sans Bra.

Her pokies really are lovely! I'm still not 100% if she bought these or not. In order to quench my thirst for knowledge, I tried to use math to solve this puzzling problem.

Based on my calculations, I'm leaning heavily towards store bought. As you can see from the arrows in the diagram above, her shoulders are sloping only slightly downward yet her right boob is shooting upwards at a much sharper angle.

Even a real boob would probably move in that direction, under the circumstances, but not at such an un-proportional angle.

I have thus just used calculus to show that Lindsay Lohan's boobs are not real!

Can you believe I actually dl porn for a living instead of being a mathematician???



Previously: Lindsay Lohan Complete April '07 GQ Shoot

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to note that East Texas State hasn't existed since 1996, when it became TAMU-Commerce. I had to look that up, so I can also say that Lindsay's boobs are educational. Edu-tainment at its best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home