May 16, 2005

Google Image Game: Racial Epithets

I'm adding a new game to my site. Its called the Google Image Game. The game is quite simple, I will choose a topic of the day then enter items from the topic into a google image search and post the first picture the search returns. For example, today's topic is Racial Epithets, I will type in various racial epithets into the google image search and post the results. Please remember that I would like to offend as many people as possible, I do not discriminate I make fun of all people equally. Click the thumbs to link to the full size pictures.

Racial Epithet: Fag
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Racial Epithet: Nigger
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
CLICK READ MORE FOR MANY MORE GIG: Racial Epithets
Racial Epithet: Spics (this is fucked up even for me)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Racial Epithet: Gook
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Racial Epithet: Sand Nigger (I guess they find the term funny?)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Racial Epithet: Micks
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Racial Epithet: Kikes
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Racial Epithet: Honkys
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Racial Epithet: Guidos (I wonder why these guys are the #1 guidos pic...)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home