June 06, 2005

Jessica Simpson Sex Scandal: F-d Bam Margera and Johnny Knoxville!!!

Ok kids, THIS IS HUGE, Bam Margera from MTV's Viva la Bam got busted cheating on his girlfriend, some bitch named Jenn Rivell, with none other than Jessica Simpson. So this chick Jenn gave an interview to a Philly radio station telling the world about how Bam confessed to her after she found an incriminating E-mail.

Jenn [Bam’s ex]: He cheated on me with 45-50 girls. Yes, he did F- Jessica Simpson.

DJ: And you know this for a fact?
Jen: I know this for a fact. He woke up in her bed. I have an email. He told me all about it.

Since Bam is boys with MTV's other badass Johnny Knoxville he also confessed that Johnny hit that shit too. Ahhhhh to be famous in Hollywood, you even get famous whores as opposed to your everyday garden variety "Sunset Strip" groupie slut...

Anyway I've acquired an audio of the Interview for your enjoyment. In addition to the interview it seems this same chick Jenn Rivell is also getting back at Bam by putting out a sex tape of her and Bam. To be honestI'mm a little suspicious, I wouldn't be surprised if this is all bullshit she's making up to get some free press for this sex tape which she no doubt is getting paid off of....
Click the links below to hear the interview and see a clip from the sex tape.

HE F-D JESSICA SIMPSON AUDIO INTERVIEW

BAM MARGERA SEX-TAPE CLIP


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care who he's f***ing. i wish it would be me next time. Good Job for F***ing Jessica Simpson. I'd F*** her too. If he needs a good F*** he can call me anytime

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That isnt Jessica Simpson!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Manny said...

heres a pic of her sisters panties if anyone cares: http://img295.echo.cx/my.php?image=029hn.jpg

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, how do we know it's bam at all? we see blurry two-second glimpses of male face. mostly it's jenn. just thought to point that out...

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tape wasn´t "released" by jenn as a revenge. It was hidden bonus material in the first editions of the CKY4 DVD.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello bam did not cheat on jen jen cheated on him. when I talked to him last over the phone he told me that he caught jen f**king brandon dicamilliono in his own bed. He said that he banned dico from his house. Jen got pissed and that is why she posted this rumor that is not at all true because jessice was in sweden with nick on the same date. Ha Jen try to make your storys more clear and dirt free next time

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to my web site for the whole story because jen does not do any reasearch before making dam rumors. I have acctually talked to bam and found out the truth

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think jessica simpson is hot and very sexy and all yall jealous people just wish they could be anything like her!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home