June 15, 2005

People are crazy...

I wasn't going to post anything about the Michael Jackson verdict for various reasons but I came across this picture and couldn't resist. I would love to hear your comments about this guy, all I can say is people are fucking crazy! All you need to do is read some of the comments on the My Story Page or look at the picture below to unequivocally prove people are wacked in the head. I dunno I guess all those years of working takes it toll on the fragile human brain. Click the picture below to watch a hysterical clip (also referenced in the latest Link Dump) of a cop caught on a surveillance camera dancing to a Michael Jackson song when he thought no one was looking.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Also: Funny Flash Animation of Micheal singing "Smooth Criminal"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home