June 08, 2005

Link Dump: Adriana Lima, 50 cent / Game Collaboration, True Cost of Sex...



Ok now this is a job I wouldn't mind having, and we all know how I feel about that work thing...

I'm in love with Adrianna Lima, great collection of her pictures...

An Austrian/Japanese design team has launched a line of clothing for chickens...

Jessica Alba, nipple through sheer shirt at MTV awards...


Bored at work? A Fun Strip Paris Hilton Flash Game...

Hot new 50 cent AND Game Collaboration track!!!

Nice gallery of chicks tanning topless on the beach, God I love Europe...

Great financial Planning toll, comparing the price of having sex with a hooker...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the topic of Nipple Slips?? No I don't believe that the see through on Alba is equivalent to a nipslip, however in its own right the see through on a chick is a great thing. But but definately not a nipslip i mean whats greater than a nip poppin out the top or side or whatever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home