Fergie From Black Eyed Pea's Pisses Herself
I was kidding when I said Pam was Drunk Pissy; this time I'm not kidding. This bitch really pissed herself! Funny shit, I didn't know singers exerted themselves so much when performing. Singing is definitely way to much work, I'm going to stick to Internet begging. Further in my quest to become famous for no reason, I'm writing a screenplay. That's right kiddies you read correctly I'm turning the Save Manny philosophy into a screenplay about a kid having a quarter life crisis who turns to Internet begging so he doesn't have to get a job. Hollywood if your listening holla at your boy, send me a nice fat advance check and I'll hire a writer to get that screen play to you (because writing it myself would go against my philosophy.)
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL GALLERY
Previously: Pam Anderson Drunk Pissy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home