B List Ass: Trishelle from Real World / Surreal Life Topless
Ah the Surreal Life, a brilliant show about washed up celebs and how desperate they are to drag out their fifteen minutes. I love the show for the sheer fact the celebs (and I use that word loosely) are so unwilling to let go that they don't realize they are being abused rather than helped.
On one particular episode, Trishelle (the type-cast slut character from one of the real worlds) decided to bare all at a nudist resort in hopes of getting her co-star Ron Jeremy to whip out his massive horse cock. Although they blurred it out on TV, guess what I just stumbled onto on the Internet? That's right folks, someone over at VH1 must have leaked the unblurred video of the abovementioned scene, so here it is!
CLICK THE PICTURE TO WATCH TRISHELLE BARE ALL


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home