October 20, 2005

Does Halle Berry Have Six Toes???

We all know that Halle Berry has some great tits but does she have six toes? I was admiring these shots of Halle's nipples poking through her shirt when something about her foot caught my eye. After zooming in to get a better look, I think this freak has six toes!

Check out theses extreme close ups and decide for yourself.


Image Hosted by ImgzHost.com



Click the thumbs below for the full size images.



BONUS More Investigative Journalism:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

29 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regardless, it's gross. If I had a bunion like that I would have had it removed. Oh wait, I do have a bunion like that.

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just more Halle to love.

Especially if you love toes, too.

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for your mediocre PS skills... I grant you a 'hit'...

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, maybe you'll get a job as an airbrusher and photo retoucher soon! Did you do Gillian Anderson's fake from the X-Files too?

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares about the toes? Girl's got nipplage showing, and that's what matters.

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a non issue, she still is major league !!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger aughra said...

I think it's a bunion, yo. She needs to start wearing better shoes.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are horrible bunions. Do you guys still think strappy high heels are hot? This is what they make your feet look like.

She has matching bunions (gigantic callus growths like your Uncle Elmer that have to be soaked to relieve the pain or surgically removed) on the other foot too.

She's still one hot woman though!

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, it's a bunion. With a toenail.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

since when do bunions have a nail?
That is definately a toe, her foot is wide enough to accomidate it, hell it even has a tendon. Go to the original photos and see it full screen!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger JenJen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger JenJen said...

Hey, anonymous:

thesuperficial.com posted the full Halle picture first, but Manny focused on the "toe issue" a day before thesuperficial did the same.

Manny is innocent!! :-)

I'm just sayin.

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks Manny.I totally agree with you about this issue of riping off others site stuff.Speically when you r the one submitting it yourself.I guess thats the part of the game.Chill out and Check this Amazing Babe Erica She Make me all wet.

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still - paris hilton wins as the freakiest and grossest feet ever.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six toes or one mighty big bunion.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do bunyons have nails?!? THE HORROR... THE HORROR!!!

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do bunyons have nails?!? THE HORROR... THE HORROR!!!

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd suck on those toesies any day of the week.

 
At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sure looks like toe #6. Bunions do not have toe nails. that 6th toe is shaped very similar to her 5th toe! I wonder f her 5th toe is jealous that it is not the pinky toe on that foot?

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would suck her toes - IF she washes her foot!

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's not actually Halle Berry.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahha, nice one, man.

check out my Via Panera situation here: groundgears.blogspot.com

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Anonymous that is Helly i am sure about that.Do you think we all are fools to think thats not her? ... Btw This Sexy Babe Posing Nude In A Hot Car [HQ] is simply Amazing.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are stupid people, I have seen so many picures and movies of her feet. Each has five toes.

http://www.sessocity.com/Halle-Berry/Halle-Berry-16.jpg

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is her sixth toe white?

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn her she still looks sexy and i still wouldn't sucking each of those toes

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stedman what the hell is wrong with you, this means your sleeping in the pool house tonight. And you people should be ashamed of yourself for objectifying this young girl

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up Oprah, no one cares. You just mad cause your seventy and you never looked like that.

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What i meant to say up there was that halle is sexy and she can call me at (623) 595 - 6653. I'll suck every single one of them toes cause i'm tired of sucking oprah's crusty, dirty, bunion filled toes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home