December 27, 2005

J-Lo Pokies And Side Cleavage!

I think J-Lo is an attention whore. It seems her popularity is slipping because her ass is falling apart and she looks like shit without make up. In order to combat this fall from grace she has tried to force the spotlight on her headlights. Unfortunately I think I am one of the few media outlets to give a shit that she's not wearing a bra. This fact leads to only two logical conclusions:

1. I have the maturity level of a sixteen year old; or
2. The media focuses on the wrong sorts of topics like global warming and peace in the middle east instead of pokies.

The true answer probably lays in the grey area somewhere in between...

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

12 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I detect a touch of jealousy.
If I was a girl I would pray for a body like hers.
Being a man I dream of a woman with such a body!

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry dude, she looks hot to me!

As far as the other pics? Her ass looks like it always has! The girl has a getto booty, and many men like that! No make-up? Guess that's why women wear it, and why make-up artists charge so much. Still, she could have been sick in those pics, or just very tired. Big deal. Jlo still looks better than most women! Get over your hate!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come the guy is wearing a tag saying "Pasadena Civic Center - april 16 2000"?? Old picture maybe?

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She stays hot and I mean HOT!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rest my case....

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the girl in the background in the last pic...isn't that the chick who went AWOL on her fiance last year...the girl with the bug eyes?

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This woman is beautiful! I support her and I think she has a much better body than most of those skinny woman dying of hunger to keep their careers. She has always been the same size and she still gets alot of work. I am on the other hand jealous because I wish I could look like her....My husband says that she's got an ass to die for?? I agree.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soory Man, I can't agree with you. I'd love to have her for myself.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty Hot :)

Thanks Manny .. More below ;)

Rocky caves and Sexy Blond Girl [HQ]

Fuckin Sexy Perfect Girl [HOT] WOW HOTTIE :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

........or 3. Your are GAY!!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally have never really thought that J-Lo was as hot as everone seems to think . her face isnt that special , she has a nice ass , but i've seen just as good or better in RL alot .

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cea mai frumoasa femeie din lume!clar!la 37 de ani sa arati asa....no comm!si nu mai spuneti k e urata nemachiata fetelor k nu cred k voi aratati mai bn ...mai uitati-va in oglinda diminetile.j.lo e absolut SUPERBA,e mai mult k perfecta;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home