MTV CRIBS: Santa Claus
I love Christmas! Well except for the holiday crowds, traffic, extra cops busting balls, tourists and those annoying guys with the damn bells in front of department stores. Speaking of department stores, I was recently in the Macy's flagship store on 34th street in NYC. I'm sure Macy's loves Christmas too as it's their busiest and most profitable season but they definitely don't feel the same way about their attorneys. Their lawyers have them so scared of a law suit resulting from an escalator accident that they have a guy at the bottom of every escalator warning the holiday shoppers to "Watch Their Step!"
What a waste of money and man power, Macys on 34th is nine stories which means they have 8 employees just sitting there jerking off so some scumbag P.I. attorney can't say "my client was not on notice he had to watch his step". I hate lawyers!
Check out this funny spoof of MTV Cribs featuring Santa's crib instead of thinking about how ugly lawyers make this beautiful world we live in...
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home