January 22, 2006

Admit It Ladies, The Hoff Turns You On...

Billions and billions of women on the planet are getting excited as they learn that David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff is divorcing his wife Pamela Bach after 16 years of marriage. As you read this the ladies are getting worked up at the thought of a chance with the newly single Hoff.

Not since 1970's news sensation Ron Burgundy has there been a man who exuded such raw masculinity. What makes David so special is his ability to create massive sex appeal without the aid of a mustache. Just encase you live under a rock and don't know who I am talking about, I have posted his best music video. A warning to all you ladies out there (and probably some of you men):

YOU WILL GET TURNED ON BY THIS PERFORMANCE!!!



Previously: The David Hasselhoff Paper Airplane

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I wet my pants. And I don't mean wet in the good way.

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geh Kommts ^^ postets so ab scheiß ned

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meinte

Postets so an scheiß ned :p

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wet my pants? lol :P

Sexy Blond Rocker [Hot]

enjoy :)

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PMPL, they really invested a lot into that video... haha...

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wöt - losst di sau ausser der bursch!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

give this man an emmy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home