Drew Barrymore: No Bra SNL Skit
The pics below were all over the Net last week but I didn't post them because they were in so many other places plus I had already posted about the Scarlett grope incident and didn't want to over load the site with Golden Globes coverage. Regardless these pics sparked a lot of comments about how a chick with such saggy boobs as Drew Barrymore shouldn't go out bra-less. In my personal opinion, I would rather see more woman go sans bra and deal with some sags mixed in. Fuck the critics; I hope Drew inspires more woman to bounce freely around world.
To combat the critics she went on SNL this weekend spoofing the incident. Check out the skit below it's pretty funny.





3 Comments:
i'd like to put my face in between those jogs and just go BLBLBLBBBLBBBLBLBLB!!!
So every time she wants to give her career a litttle bit more exposure, she uses her tits. Shes showed her boobs in many movies, tons of photos including Playboy, yet flashing Letterman (she had her back turned to camera) and wearing no bra causes a ruckus.
Bright girl.
I toally agree with you Bright girl. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home