Don't Listen To Billy Zane, He's Not A Cool Dude
One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies used to be Owen Wilson telling Ben Stiller to "listen to your friend Billy Zane, he's a cool dude (NSFW)", before the walk off scene in Zoolander. However this is NO LONGER my favorite quote because Billy Zane is FAR FROM a cool dude.
ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP) - In the most expensive Turkish movie ever made, American soldiers in Iraq crash a wedding and pump a little boy full of lead in front of his mother. They kill dozens of innocent people with random machine gun fire, shoot the groom in the head, and drag those left alive to Abu Ghraib prison - where a Jewish doctor cuts out their organs, which he sells to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv. FULL STORY
As if enough people didn't hate America already out comes more of this Anti-American propaganda. It's insulting enough that Turkey, America's alleged ally, produced this film but it's near treason that two American actors star in this trash. The two disgusting F.A.G.'s (members of the Film Actors Guild for those of you who haven't seen Team America) that star in it are Billy Zane and Gary Busey. At least Gary Busey is crazy, WTF is Billy Zane's excuse? I think he's gotten hit in the head one to many times by Kelly Brook's lovely knockers.


9 Comments:
stick to what you know Manny. stay away from politics
Yeah, stick to the babes. Because, as far as politics goes, you are--to put it politely--naive and uninformed...
I guess I'm just hating on Billy Zane for banging Kelly Brooke...
hahahahahahahaha - Americans - the best and brightest people in the world hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha
what do you mean "if you think this is what they do" - THEY have pitcures man. they have proof of all the dodgy stuff Americans have been doing all over for the last few years. If only the rest of the masses wold wake up and kick Bush out.
Some day when you guys move out of your parents' basements you'll realize taht things aren't quite so black and white. Whether you like the bumbling idiot that's running our country or not, it doesn't make soldiers, the vast majority of whom are doing what they think is right and following orders, murderers. If I made a movie depicting Arabs as suicide bombers and murderers, everyone in the Michael Moore camp would be up in arms that I was racist, and that the majority of Arabs are good people. Why doesn't it work the other way, for American soldiers in this case? I'm not allowed to be outraged that somoene decides to depict them as racists and murderers?
^^^^
You there, up above me, are you retarded? "If I made a movie depicting Arabs as suicide bombers and murderers, everyone in the Michael Moore camp would be up in arms that I was racist." Uh, open your eyes, fella. There have literally been dozens, if not hundreds of movies showing Arabs to be terrorists and murderers. Why aren't you up in arms about those films. I'll tell you why I'm not. BECAUSE ITS A MOVIE!! All you crybabies need to fucking relax.
Well if anyone should have a say-so as to what kind of men are serving over-seas, it should be me. As the wife of a former soldier, one who has served over in Iraq helping to liberate their people from Saddam and his sadistic rule, I am outraged about this movie and the fact that Billy Zane and Gary Busey would take part in it. I know many a soldier and I can tell you that without a doubt all of them, and especially my husband (and father of 3), are far from baby-killers and tyrants out for the kill. My husband has told me many stories from his 9 months time over there, and what he went through and what he saw on their march to Baghdad, and two things stick out in my mind:1)the Iraqi gentleman he and his guys stopped to help because the car he was in had pulled out in front of a tank and gotten crushed. The gentleman's mother, father, and little sister had gotten killed instantly, but because of the efforts of my husband and his crew, he was saved, and the Iraqi man went on to later thank the guys who saved him in the "Stars and Stripes" newspaper.
2)The children...the most poignant thing my husband has said about his service over there was about the children. He had many, many kids coming up to him thanking him for giving them freedom, and his comment to me about that was that when he looked at the kids he knew that he was giving them the same oppurtunities that his children had the liberty of having growing up in the United States.
Now I just happened upon this website in my search about Billy Zane and the movie because I was so disappointed to hear about it (my husband on the other hand was happy to tell me about it because I have had a crush on B.Z. ever since he was in "Titanic"...well let's just say that the "crush" has been squashed.)So of course after reading so many negative comments about the soldiers and what horrible people they are, I just couldn't let another stone go unturned. For any of you have any thing negative to say about the soldiers and the work that they are doing over in Iraq, then you obviously have never had the oppurtunity to spend time talking with a soldier. You have nothing to back it up. I, on the other hand do have something to back me up...a husband who has been there.
Shame on Billy Zane and Gary Busey for making this movie, and shame on all of you who support it because you "think" it's a true portrayal of soldiers...but then again, you have the freedom to think and say that if you want, and you have my husband to thank for that!!! And for those of you who do support the soldiers and believe in what they are doing...I thank you, and my husband (and his fellow soldiers) thanks you.
Don't back down Manny...Billy Zane is not a cool dude anymore!
I think it is funny that some people are so idiotic that they think standing up for the military has anything to do with Bush. Psst...the military is an independent. The citizens who are in it vote, but the group as a whole follows the command of whoever is running the country. Saying that Zane and Busey have gone beyond the pale with this anti-American film is well within reasonable conversation. Manny, don't listen to some of these tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists (the truly sad part is that they consider themselves enlightened....I guess ignorance is bliss). The vast majority of our armed forces are very good, courageous people. Its just unfortunate that too many people cloud issues with their hate for Bush. Luckily, the Internet is the only place these jackasses really like to spout their realpolitik. In the real world you would get laughed out of a serious conversation.
-CW
Post a Comment
<< Home