Shakira Knows How To Shake It
This past Super Bowl Sunday, seven of us ate a six foot hero, 127 wings (we bought 150 but gave up), 72 beers and 4 pints of ice cream for dessert. This is the beauty of Super Bowel as nothing says America like gluttony and excess. However as I've already gotten political this week and am sick of begging you cheap bastards for money, let's move onto the highlight of my Super Sunday, Shakira Shaking her ass.
While flipping the channels at half time, we discovered a channel that's like a modern day version of old school 90's music video channel The Box. It lets you pick music videos to watch on demand. We picked Shakira's "La Tortura" music video. All I have to say is we watched this video six times in a row, this girl can move. A serious debate broke out following the viewing; Who would you rather bang Shakira or Jessica Simpson? I would go with Shakira because of the way she moves in this video. Jessica is hotter but Shakira would definitely be a better...
Previously: Shakira Shakes Dat Ass!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home