Lindsay Lohan Nip Slip @ GM Fashion Show (NSFW)
If this Lindsay Lohan nip slip is real, her boob is lovely...
Click Read More To See The Nip Slip (NSFW)
Via: WWTDD
Previously: Lindsay Lohan's Vanity Fair Spread
Manny, self-proclaimed man of leisure, seeks working SUCKERS to support his lifestyle through their generosity...Read My Story
If this Lindsay Lohan nip slip is real, her boob is lovely...
Click Read More To See The Nip Slip (NSFW)
Via: WWTDD
Previously: Lindsay Lohan's Vanity Fair Spread
6 Comments:
clearly a photoshop, and a bad photoshop, come on.....i can see pixels.
Check the super high quality pic i replaced it with. It's definitely real!
NO this is real. The sad part is look at the ridge of FUR she has grown down her spine!
Eww.
SFW actually.
yeah.. is real... but man! that back looks scary and disgusting... remember me of granma..
To many freakin freckles
It is a common side effect of anorexia for patients to grow extra body hair, in an attempt to compensate for the body's lack of fat and poor temperature insulation...have some sympathy for the girl, she's gone through some rough times. I am amazed by the crude insensitive comments people post here. I realize this is not exactly serious, but why don't you put yourself in other people's shoes for a change?
Now as for the boob: I think it's quite nice, and I'm sure it's real, she's well known for her "slip-ups".
Post a Comment
<< Home