May 30, 2006

The iPod Nano Tie

I remember those miserable days when I was sitting in a cube like many of you. I would sit there doing so much nothing that I was convinced I had read the entire Internet. Naturally when I was bored of reading about intellectually stimulating topics such as tranny midget nurses gone wild, I would turn to downloading music.

The problem with listening to music at work however, is if you keep the speakers too low you can't here shit and if you blast it the social retard in the corner will go ape shit and tell on you (offices aren't that far removed from kindergarten classes). My solution for this problem was to put only one of my ipod buds in my ear and sit at such an angle so that no one walking by could tell I was blasting Jose Nunez - "Fucking You Makes Me Bilingual".

Luckily for you nerds out there someone has come up with a more high tech way to keep the party in the cube going strong. Check out the iPod Nano Tie as well as the top 10 strangest office gadgets by clicking below.



Top 10 Strangest Office Gadgets

Previously: The Office Pranks Hall Of Fame

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home