Paris Hilton In Her Underwear
Paris Hilton shows us some lovely camel toe while posing in her underwear. At least she's wearing some this time...



Previously: Stripper Turned Socialite Stripped From Stereo
Manny, self-proclaimed man of leisure, seeks working SUCKERS to support his lifestyle through their generosity...Read My Story
Paris Hilton shows us some lovely camel toe while posing in her underwear. At least she's wearing some this time...



Previously: Stripper Turned Socialite Stripped From Stereo
7 Comments:
Skank..
Dude...this cum dumpster should be boycotted...leave her off your website
i said that...
Actually she's not worth a BIZILLION dollars...According to Forbes magazine in 2005, the net worth of Barron Hilton is estimated at just over US $1 billion, of which Paris is expected to inherit a little over US $50 million. This is why she sluts around trying to find a rich boyfriend...she's a skank.
It's not that she isn't hot, she's just so damn stupid and annoying. Why is she famous? There's alot of hot chicks out there who actually do something that should be more famous then her. She's tries to act and sing, nobody wants to see that. I heard she got booed off stage once.
I'd hit it!
I totally agree!
I wonder that many times too why the hell is she SOOOOOOO FAMOUS! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home