Beautiful Hat Adds New Twist To Old Trick
I recently capped off a drunken day o' fun with a visit to Scores. For those of you who aren't familiar with the Mammary Mecca, it's a nice place for stimulating conversation and lap dances.
So I'm sitting in a chair scanning the room for thong clad lovelies when some dork in a tux approaches my party. He tells us he is the Scores magician and proceeds to do a crappy trick which he messes up by pulling the wrong card out of his mouth. This penguin then has the nerve to ask us for a tip! Moral of this story, crappy magic has no place in a room full of half naked women. I will make an exception to this rule for the video below. Although this is a really bad illusion, the look on Paul's face is pure magic!
This video is SONSFW (Sort Of)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home