November 21, 2006

Kirsten Dunst, Bad Teeth, Nice Nipples

These are new pictures of Kirsten Dunst in a see through dress.

I don't find Kirsten Dunst attractive. She looks like a little boy with bad teeth.

She does have nice nipples though, which are clearly visible through this sheer gown...

Click the thumbs for the full size pics which might not be safe for you workplace (NSFW) but perfectly safe for mine...



Previously: Tara Reid's Still Crooked New Boobs See Through

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

manny is correct. unattractive face, bad teeth... i look at her and i think "why is she even a star?"

and then i remember her tits, and i think "oh yeah... those..."

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad teeth??????
REAL TEETH!!!!!

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's got great legs too. Neck-down she's pretty damn hot in fact. I would.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gay.

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only reason I like her is cause he shit is real. No fake teeth, boobs, or anything..just natural beauty.

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! :)

Sexy Hunter Royce (WoW)

Beautiful Vanessa Errotica-Archives (WoW)

Must See!

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhm ? Does the fact that she's an incredible actress count ? I like her. She's gorgous ... beautiful. Watched Wimbeldon mmm ?

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.exportersinfo.com

Methods of transfer include a product or good being mailed,
hand-delivered or downloaded from an internet site.
It can be sent in the form of a facsimile, email or during
a telephone conversation.

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Kirsten Dunst is beautiful and talented, a very respectable young actress. Unfortunately, young Hollywood is out of control, where their personal lives out weigh their talents or lack of. I'm glad Kirsten has her act together, it is indeed rare.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home