November 06, 2006

RPG: The Many Faces Of Porn

Today's random picture gallery is a collection of pornstar facial expressions. The looks on these thespians are HYSTERICAL!!!

Using porn actors in a non-porno film might actually be pretty funny concept for a big budget picture. I might have to start drafting the script...



Via

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Jeremy in Boondock Saints, classic porn-star-attempting-to-act role.

You should draft a fighting movie with Peter North and Jean-Claude Van Damme.

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to rip off a 3 day old joke from Something Awful.

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM
(punches in the face)

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, you really did take every single one of these images directly from the Something Awful version of this, didn't you? I'm not going to get into a shouting match with you or anything, but c'mon, I'm sure you can figure out a way to be funny on your own.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger argusAnemnity said...

I can't believe no one made a site for this kind of thing...

oh wait
Faces of Porn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home