That's Just Wrong: A Thanksgiving Story
I wouldn't have been able to keep quiet, I would have flipped the fuck out...
Son, we need to talk. Tomorrow for dinner we're going to be having someone else over."
Well, yeah, duh, my sister and her fiance, right? Well, yeah, them plus someone else.
My father sat me down and went on to explain to me that my sister, my other sister, was coming to visit.
But wait, I didn't have another sister?
Wrong.
Guess who turned out to be his half sister???



3 Comments:
I love Kacey. I'm a real fan of her work. I was amazed with her when she did the Monsters of Cock scene. Please let her know that I have been trying to keep her wiki entry up to date.
Sorry if she is really your sister. You have to give her credit for trying to make something of her life, though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kacey_(porn_star)
The girl is real.
The story is an urban legend and it's older than dirt.
Well everyone needs some kinda employment. I once saw one of my ex-gf's in a movie called "Dames" on the Playboy Channel doing another woman under a table. Imagine my surprise at that!
Post a Comment
<< Home