Bad Working Environment's v. My Working Environment
I love wireless internet! Its amazing where you can catch a signal with a wireless card now-a-days. Thanks to this amazing technological innovation, I have the ability to entertain you poor working folk without having to be stuck on my couch, sipping a beer, watching TV. So I brought my laptop to the beach and was admiring the scenery as I surfed the net, when this hot chick plops down near me to get some sun. She had such a nice ass I had to snap a quick picture for you guys (also gotta love how small they've shrunk these digital cameras too!) So as I was admiring the pic of my work environment, I thought I'd compare it to a picture of what your work environment probably looks like.
Keep working suckers!
There's also a link to more bad work environments, that might make you feel a little better about your job. Enjoy!
V.
LINK TO MORE BAD WORKING ENVIRONMENTS


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home