Manny, self-proclaimed man of leisure, seeks working SUCKERS to support his lifestyle through their generosity...Read My Story
The Crabs Acting Up???The Always Classy Paris Hilton
posted by Manny @ 4:31 PM 10 comments
She sure is a wired SLUT! :P
Sand, it gets in everywhere, darnit
ravana ravana che di ragnatele ci sono!!!!
Adjusting her balls, I see.
how could a wendy's hamburger fit in there? doesn't she have any say over the meat she chooses...
ich liebe paris .will sie schön lange ficken.
the way her hand is positioned shes totally scratching you snatch. Damn those crabs
"I thought I could keep it down, but I guess not"
whatttttttta fock is shi doing!!!!
That's not Paris Hilton. It's that girl from the O.C. Meischa Barton (spelling).But yeah - rich, nontheless.
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
She sure is a wired SLUT! :P
Sand, it gets in everywhere, darnit
ravana ravana che di ragnatele ci sono!!!!
Adjusting her balls, I see.
how could a wendy's hamburger fit in there? doesn't she have any say over the meat she chooses...
ich liebe paris .will sie schön lange ficken.
the way her hand is positioned shes totally scratching you snatch. Damn those crabs
"I thought I could keep it down, but I guess not"
whatttttttta fock is shi doing!!!!
That's not Paris Hilton. It's that girl from the O.C. Meischa Barton (spelling).
But yeah - rich, nontheless.
Post a Comment
<< Home