Uncensored Howard Stern Clip: Are Rita G's Tits Real?
I'm going to miss Howard Stern on free radio but then again I hardly listened to him because I can't remember the last time I woke up before noon. What I'm not going to miss is those damn annoying blurs from his E show. Luckily Howard now has an uncensored pay per view show so we can enjoy uncensored clips and pictures like the ones below.
In this episode, some random whore is trying to get famous for no reason by showing off her tits on Howard. She argues they are real, the cast argues they are not and this stupid broad is tricked into letting everyone in the entire radio station feel her up. Then just for good measure she decides to get naked and show off her ass. Ahhhh Howard, you really have the greatest job on earth! You live the Save Manny lifestyle by doing what you love; abusing stupid sluts...
CLICK HERE TO DL THE VIDEO CLIP



CLICK READ MORE TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICTURES!















UPDATE: More Pics of Rita-G From Her Website


16 Comments:
There does not appear to be any scarring around the nipple. Those are the most amazing real tits (if they are indeed real) I have ever seen!
Definitely physician assisted boobs. There doesnt really have to be scarring around the nipple, the insertion site could have been from below or via the arpit area.There's a lot of ways of getting the implant in there. Either way you look at it, they are truly spectacular. She is a knock-out !
They can also do the saline implants through the belly button that leaves no scar...unless you thoroughly examine the belly button which looks like it would be impossible with these pics...and the saline ones look more "real" supposedly
Rita G is hot as hell, real or not she still has a smokin body.
Real or not, eye candy.
They sent her to a doctor for a mammogram or whatever, and the doctor said they're real.
nice shaved cooter!
any more uncensored howard clips?...it would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks Manny :)
Few Hotties From me ..
Rocky caves and Sexy Blond Girl [HQ]
Very Sexy Scheila Carvalho [HOT] If you are missing Beach then this is a Must See!
First of all, you are my hero! Thank you and thank you again! I stumbled upon this episode years ago, and have been in love with Rita ever since. One of her pictures was the wallpaper on my last computer. She is gorgeous.
As far as fake or real, they sent her to get her breasts X-rayed. There was nothing but breast meat in there. (They showed the actual X-rays.)
You just gotta believe, man.
Jesus MAnny, if we could only have Stern's job. I'm a big fan of the show, I download it everyday, commercial-free from alt.binaries.howard-stern If I was asked to choose only one form of entertainment, it would be the Stern show over TV, movies, internet, everything.
There are some great uncensoredHoward Stern Show clips at http://howardsternshow.org
can somebody upload it again?
Can somebody please upload this again? Rapidshare isn;t working
I used to own the complete video, but accidentally i lost it. Could somebody telle me where i can D/L it again ? rapidshare isn't just working...
:(
the video link is down. can somebody uplaod it again
Post a Comment
<< Home